Authors: myrecipes.com DinnerTonight
Would rate (6) *'s for simplicity, taste and presentation. "My" recipe used "Dukes" Mayo + 1/2 tsp of "Fish Sauce." Utilized canned "Black Top" pink salmon; deboned; light mash; added all liquid to mash & followed recipe completely. Imperative to refrigerate for 1 hr. min. to "set." Recipe was doubled for cocktail party, they were the hit of the evening and everyone left with this great recipe!
Ingredients1/4 cup organic canola mayonnaise (such as Spectrum), divided
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) packages skinless, boneless pink salmon
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped capers
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Combine 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard, and next 7 ingredients (through egg), stirring well. Add panko; toss. Shape mixture into 8 (3-inch) patties.
- 2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add patties; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 3. Combine remaining mayonnaise, juice, and mustard with parsley, capers, garlic, and salt, stirring well.