- lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- lb snow pea pods, strings removed, cut crosswise in half
- 5 1/4
- cups Progresso® chicken broth (from two 32-oz cartons)
- tablespoons soy sauce
- or 3 thin slices gingerroot
- cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- cup peanut sauce
- cup sweet-and-sour sauce
1 . On serving plate, arrange chicken, beef, zucchini, bell pepper and pea pods.
2 . In 2-quart saucepan, mix broth, soy sauce, gingerroot and garlic. Heat to boiling. Pour into fondue pot; keep warm over heat. (Or follow manufacturer's directions to heat in fondue pot.)
3 . Spear chicken, beef and vegetables on fondue forks and cook in broth mixture until chicken is no longer pink center, beef is desired doneness and vegetables are crisp-tender. Let small pieces of food remain in broth. Serve chicken, beef and vegetables with peanut sauce and sweet-and-sour sauce.
When done with fondue, add 1 to 2 cups shredded Chinese (napa) cabbage to remaining broth mixture. Heat to boiling; boil 1 to 2 minutes. Serve in small bowls.
- 280 (
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- (Saturated Fat
- 2 1/2g,
- Trans Fat
- 0g ),
- Total Carbohydrate
- (Dietary Fiber
- 10g ),
- 33g ;
% Daily Value*:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 4 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat;
1 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.