Spring cleaning can be both hectic and a hassle for anyone. I’ve never been fond of cleaning chores in general, especially in such high volume, so I’m glad I found this. These are some very helpful tips that not only help to ease the burden, but even make it almost enjoyable.
Suggestions range from using a dustpan like a funnel to easily fill a mop bucket from a wall mounted sink to using a window squeegee for removing pet hair from carpet. Several helpful organization tips are brought up as well, quite a few of which I’ve adopted myself.
I’m personally amazed at how well a coffee filter will remove dust from my flat screen, and I really wish I’d have thought of attaching a towel to the end of a broom to clean hard to reach places on walls or ceilings. Who needs a Swiffer with ingenuity like that?
1. Use a dustpan to fill up a tub of water for mopping.
2. Clean your toilet with Coke.
Don’t worry, it won’t look that horrifying for long. Directions here.
6. Meet your new BFF, the Magic Eraser.
There are basically infinite uses for these things, from getting rid of scuff marks to removing nail polish stains to cleaning grout.
7. Get pet fur off a carpet or furniture with a window squeegee.
What animal is that even from.
11. Get all the grossness out of your keyboard with a toothbrush and cotton swabs.
Full directions here. (These pictures will probably make you cringe/not go on the internet for the rest of the day.)
12. Don’t miss the tiny spots, like the tracks on sliding doors or window panes.
Vinegar can help you get these areas spotless.
13. Make everything in your fridge organized and easily accessible.
14. Store condiments in an egg carton to prevent spills.
16. Properly fold a fitted sheet.
Swap out flannel for cotton now that it’s actually warm enough.
بیشتر را از لینک زیر ببینید:
Read more below...